About Me

My photo
I'm turning 30 next year, trying to make some positive changes in my life and family to bring us back on the right path. I am a mother of four crazy beautiful kids, lucky wife to my computer geek husband, and I work full time. Quirky, Goofy, Creative, Bookworm, Wannabe Sewer, Striving for Zen, Dedicated to my family and Loyal to my friends, and just crazy enough to keep things interesting. That's me, more or less.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hopeful Posting

So he has gotten on meds again, or should I say back on the same meds. This is a good thing. I can't put into words how proud of him this makes me.

I had typed a very long paragraph above, then deleted it, typed again and deleted again. I don't think I'm ready to say much about that issue yet. Not even here. Its just such a hard thing to talk about and I am so protective of him. In time I guess.

So I leave it at that for now, just a hopeful posting. Things are changing, for the better (me included).

I started reading "A House Called Awful End" to the kids last night, and soaked up their riotous laughter at my acting out of Mad Aunt Maud talking to her stuffed stoat (who is alternately known as either Malcolm or Sally). Moments like that you wrap up and tuck away for later when you need a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment