About Me

My photo
I'm turning 30 next year, trying to make some positive changes in my life and family to bring us back on the right path. I am a mother of four crazy beautiful kids, lucky wife to my computer geek husband, and I work full time. Quirky, Goofy, Creative, Bookworm, Wannabe Sewer, Striving for Zen, Dedicated to my family and Loyal to my friends, and just crazy enough to keep things interesting. That's me, more or less.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ouch

Okay then, group indoor trainer led exercise is not my thing.  But I did it and I didn't pass out, fall over, throw up, or embarrass myself too badly.  Yay for me!

It was fun, in a painful, sweaty, awkward way.

But all I could think was that I could be having a bacon cheeseburger right now instead. 

In truth...my life is busy as it is, and I'm lucky if I get to slow down before 10 PM, with work, then cooking cleaning, homework, baths, dishes, mediating sibling battles, monitoring chores, walking dogs, and the neverending piles of laundry.   Oh and then trying to fit in time to bath myself, sleep, bond and/or sleep with my husband so he remembers I exist.  :)   I don't really think sacrificing my lunch hours for exercise is anything I want to do on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.  I'll let life be my personal trainer.  Something must be working...or its just the superhuman metabolism I got from my father's side.  Hey don't look a gift horse in the mouth right?

Not to knock those people who are either dedicated enough or hate themselves enough to do this regularly.  I respect them and envy their will power.  Now I'm going to go and find a cheeseburger somewhere to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment