About Me

My photo
I'm turning 30 next year, trying to make some positive changes in my life and family to bring us back on the right path. I am a mother of four crazy beautiful kids, lucky wife to my computer geek husband, and I work full time. Quirky, Goofy, Creative, Bookworm, Wannabe Sewer, Striving for Zen, Dedicated to my family and Loyal to my friends, and just crazy enough to keep things interesting. That's me, more or less.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

blech

I'm sick everyone's sick, at work, home, in the skyway, we're all a bunch of sickos.  And I mean as in hacking cough, aching head, and sore throat. 

My girls have been sick for two weeks, my two yr old on a nebulizer for about two weeks, steroid neb and regular albuterol neb (she has illness-induced asthma like her big brother - a gift from their daddy).  I was so happy it hadn't hit me yet, and now just days before my favorite holdiday of the year - BAM! 

So I have no motivation to write the post I was going to - all about my goals for the month, and how I would achieve them.  Right now I'm going to ACHIEVE finishing my after work errands as fast as my aching head will let me and then crawling into bed and watching crappy TV shows till my brain goes all numb and buzzy.  Quite a goal, right there. 

I feel like I smell or something.  Not based on anyone's reaction, just the fact that I smell onions, really stinky garlic and onion smell, and I can't figure out where its coming from so I'm starting to worry its me?  Not sure why I'd smell like that.  Granted my shoes are dying and probably need to get thrown, but I don't think that's it....god I hope I'm not the smelly girl today. 

Sincerely

The Hacky Maybe-Smelly Phlegmy Grumpy Girl at the 3rd desk from the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment