About Me

My photo
I'm turning 30 next year, trying to make some positive changes in my life and family to bring us back on the right path. I am a mother of four crazy beautiful kids, lucky wife to my computer geek husband, and I work full time. Quirky, Goofy, Creative, Bookworm, Wannabe Sewer, Striving for Zen, Dedicated to my family and Loyal to my friends, and just crazy enough to keep things interesting. That's me, more or less.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday schmursday

If there was a way to inject coffee directly into my brain I'd probably do it this morning. 

And I just spilled said coffee on my keyboard...perfect.  My "enter" key is not working now.

arrow down

Alright that works at least.

I have some really funny stories to put in here, but I'm really tired.  So I'm going to do that later...after the coffee is working. 

I am SERIOUSLY useless before 9:00 a.m. 

Now the enter key works? Maybe the keyboard LIKES my coffee.  You know what?  Tomorrow's friday.  And THIS is what we do at my work on Fridays -- besides drink wine after 4 PM...or maybe BECAUSE we drink wine after 4 PM?

No comments:

Post a Comment